Classic Africa
Home  |  Site Map  |  Contact Us  |  888.227.8311
Classic Africa - Luxury African Safaris - Southern Africa Safaris
Best Luxury African Safaris and Tour OperatorsAfrican Safaris - Luxury Safaris in AfricaLuxury African Safari Vacations, Southern AfricaLuxury African Safari PropertiesLuxury African Safari Tours Southern AfricaLuxury African Safari Travel Resources
Don't know where to start? View some of our
or SCHEDULED SAFARIS  Schudule Safari

Tad and Suzanne from West Roxbury, MA

September - South Africa, Zimbabwe


Please enjoy some of our favorite images from our recent trip to Southern Africa… For me, wildlife shooting is about 60% luck and the other 40% having the right camera and settings ready to roll (including the continuous shooting feature for action). The lion was captured at the Matetsi Game Reserve in Zimbabwe - this shot was a lucky one as he stepped into perfect morning light and paused, as if he was aware that we were photographing him. The additional images were taken at the Mala Mala Game Reserve in South Africa. The female leopard had just had her kill taken away by a larger male, so she was understandably cranky about it - again, a lucky shot as she looked right at us for her hiss. The White Rhinos were a great sighting and one of our highlights - we were particularly impressed with the female's long horn. The genet was one of the cutest animals we saw - this little guy was extremely curious about us and was playful as we tried to get him in good light for a photo - eventually he cooperated. Without a doubt the night drives were some of our favorites. The images were shot with a Canon Rebel xSi Digital SLR, a terrific camera that offers a variety of auto settings for beginners and all the flexibility of an SLR.


Let us help you plan your dream safari. call toll-free: 888.227.8311    or email us today
Web Solutions Connecticut CT Web Design & Development Company