Statistically consistent Big-5 Game Viewing….
MalaMala Game Reserve
has just released its wildlife statistics for the year 2008. Sightings of the Big 5 were recorded on all but 9 days in 2008!
- Rhino were seen every single day of the year - with the 15th October yielding 28 different sightings!
- Leopards were seen on all but 3 days during the year, with a staggering average of 112 different leopard sightings a month.
- A 98.2% success rate of lion sightings - with 45 different lion sightings on 9 days during the year.
- Elephants eluded rangers on just 1 day of the year.
- Buffalo were seen on 363 days of the year, with a large herd in excess of 300 animals viewed an average of 20 times a month.
Wining and Dining in Namibia
Let us help you plan your dream safari. call toll-free: 888.227.8311 or email us today
Sighting of the Quarter: Albino Black-backed Jackal
| | Share